IT.COM

Park Domain Payout Proof Sedo + Voodoo + Bodis $900

NameSilo
Watch

seotools143

Impact
Make money park domain per day up to $15 sedo & bodis show proof bodis.

and more proof park domain & chitika ...

thanks....

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice stats.

voodoo revenue without click hw is it possible ? how they monetize without click ..as per my info voodoo do nt have zero click model..

•••
no bro voodoo only click pay money , sedo+bodis pay without click,

Last edited:
•••
nice stats.

voodoo revenue without click hw is it possible ? how they monetize without click ..as per my info voodoo do nt have zero click model..

That is Bodis you were seeing. They have a zero click model.

•••
yes zero click model use sedo & bodis , traffic 2k-10k per day i make money up to $20, 1 domain ,

•••
That is Bodis you were seeing. They have a zero click model.

Hello Smurge.. Yes i saw earlier from mobile phone so i was not able to recognize. yes its bodis. stats.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

yes zero click model use sedo & bodis , traffic 2k-10k per day i make money up to $20, 1 domain ,

by the way what is the reason of this thread.
you just wanted to show your earnings or something else.?

Give some tips and tricks along with these stats.lol..so that users coming here will be happy not jealous...lol...

•••
to me everything seems Fishy here.......

his last line states " i am sell traffic sedo & Bodis Network ,,, " means is he sending traffic or something..

Secondly, he was been banned by voodoo, as you can check his earlier post and donny mentioned that...

•••
to me everything seems Fishy here.......

his last line states " i am sell traffic sedo & Bodis Network ,,, " means is he sending traffic or something..

Secondly, he was been banned by voodoo, as you can check his earlier post and donny mentioned that...

I agree it does seem fishy and the fact he also has very fee user posts.

Can an admin please check this.

Thanks

•••
well, it seems there are too much than normal parlking

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back