Domain Empire

papal.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
papal.com appraisal, please...

Hi,

I am in the auctioning stage of acquiring papal.com. Now, let me throw out some stats and see if you all will give me some information on what you think this site might be worth so I can know how high I need to go in auctions.

Alexa Ranking: 991,000 or so
Ovt type-ins: w/o extension: 881
Ovt type-ins: w/ extension (.com): 342
Google w/o extension: 502,000
Google w/extension: 285

Definition: of or relating to a pope or to the Roman Catholic Church
Mis-type relative: paypal.com

So, taking all of that into consideration, what sort of price do you all think it might be worth? It seems to me to be a pretty good catch, but then again I'm not a pro. ;)

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's showing a PR 3 for the www version ... Don't know if that is because of the forward through Snap or not ?

Doesn't seem to me to be worth all that much as a religous Site and if you use it for a Paypal related site you may get it taken away !

Sorry don't see much worth here - ( PS - It is preferred that you only list Domains you already own in the Appraisal section )

•••
yes yes very very very bad
pshhhhhh im in action too
nah just joking

•••
i think that you should catch it, since it does have some traffic and you can get a good end user

•••
It's worth minimum $10,000.

[/moved thread to domain discussions]

•••
Just wanting to let you all know that 5 hours into the auctioning and the price is at 1,000 dollars.

•••
And less than 5 minutes later is now at 2k. Must be a high demand for it, eh? I really want the darn domain... I think it has potential...

-RJ-: I've sent you a PM.

•••
It's at $4,200 now with less than two hours left at Snapnames.

I got a hunch it will jump fast and furiously at the end.

•••
Dag ~ Do you think it is because of the religious side or the paypal side ?

•••
Nice name! Good luck on the bidding.

•••
The paypal side, I'm sure. It's apparently a very common typo, and for it to have *two* meanings (religious and paypal) makes it even more valuable. I'm not bidding anymore; I stopped at 3,000 bucks. Oh well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back