IT.COM

information Pair of Sales Totaling $11.6 Million Gives Top of New DNJ Chart an Unprecedented One-Two Punch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new bi-weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. BIG sales continue to wash over our sales charts. Our latest report has an 8-figure sale in the #1 spot for the second report in a row (that has never happened). This week we also have a new 7-figure sale right behind the $10 million chart-topper. That's another first - 7 and 8 figure sales on the same Top 20 Chart. In other highlights, we saw the 2nd biggest ccTLD sale of the year to date and the non .com gTLDs continued to impress with a quintet of five-figure sales led by a $50,000 .net. You can get all of the details here: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2022/20220831.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I finally made your page Ron :xf.smile:

Thanks to np and all the members here, especially @biggie and @Kate early on

•••
I finally made your page Ron :xf.smile:

Thanks to np and all the members here, especially @biggie and @Kate early on
Hi

Thanks for the mention in same breath as @Kate!

so, what name did you sell, that made the DNJ pages?

BTW: Congrats!

imo..

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the mention
You two gave good advice when I first joined and I've learnt a lot from your posts.
It's the carbon one in additional sedo sales.

•••
wow good buy for call.com i'd say.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back