Dynadot

Paid in full in advance

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i had paid splinter freelance.com sam simmons owner in full in advance feb 14, 2006 to work on my website and recieved nothing. let me see if this is just a big scam. after i paid him... he said he could not access my website this is after i gave him my password and name... after about 2 weeks and me asking just what was going on he was able to access... then waited a few days and asked him what was going on and he told me he was in the middle of changing computers and will be a little while... then waited a few more days and asked him what was going on and he said he was having personal problems.... then waited a few days more he told me their was a death in the family...and last but not least..waited a few more days and he said he had more personal problems and had to move...and he would not have access to his computer for 2-3 weeks... march 22, 2006 filed a complaint with pay pal since it was very close to being over 45 days this is how long he made me wait. and you can see on his site the action that was taken yesterday. ( their was no money in his account to recover anything) i am looking for anyone else that has paid splinter freelance.com and recieved nothing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back