NameSilo

Paid a Premium Domains from Name.com, haven't got it for over 60 days

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Guys, I Purchased a Premium Domains from Name.com at 08/23/19, until today, i still don't have the domain, the domains name still in pending in transfer to my account, I ask for a refund, name.com told me that "Premium Domain Names: Refunds are not permitted with premium domain names.". I got no ideal why i can't just get a refund since the domain is no transfer to me yet

Therefore i don't have my domain and i can't get my money back, does anyone had this happen before? what should i do?

thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you tried explaining the situtation to the support team and asking when you will get the domain, as opposed to asking for a refund? Surely, it shouldn't take over two months for this.

•••
Have you tried explaining the situtation to the support team and asking when you will get the domain, as opposed to asking for a refund? Surely, it shouldn't take over two months for this.

Yes, i did, they told me the same thing, can't issue me the refund even though i don't have the domain yet. that sux

•••
Yes, i did, they told me the same thing, can't issue me the refund even though i don't have the domain yet. that sux

I don't get it.

You did ask why haven't they delivered the domain, right? What was the answer?

•••
I don't get it.

they told me that "domain is currently locked until 10/25", so after the 10/25, this domain will start the transfer process, i going to wait and see what happen.

•••
I don't get it.

they told me that "domain is currently locked until 10/25", so after the 10/25, this domain will start the transfer process,

•••
they told me that "domain is currently locked until 10/25", so after the 10/25, this domain will start the transfer process,
Why don’t you ask if they can arrange a push where the domain is registered.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back