Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain p1i.info - 8000?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

McMull500

Established Member
Impact
1
Yeah on Estibot it claimed that this was worth $8000. So I bought it. I mean, you can't blame me right?

Anyways, you guys have any ideas on how much this one is REALLY worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would try to get a refund if you can. Never trust automated appraisals.
 
0
•••
I would try to get a refund if you can. Never trust automated appraisals.
Eh it was only like 7 bucks. Any idea on how much I could sell it for?
 
0
•••
Unless p1i has some meaning I am not aware of, I don't think the name worth anything with the .info extension.

All I can find for p1i in google is that it was once used for a Sony Ericsson phone many years back.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back