NameSilo

new gtlds Owner of more than 100,000 New gTLD domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
DigitalTown, Inc. (OTC:DGTW) provided a condensed update on the status of the SmartWeb initiative and the start of Blockchain tokenization of the Company’s domain name portfolio
2018-02-15_4-13-15.jpg
DigitalTown explained how their domain name portfolio got so big: “DigitalTown’s domain portfolios were acquired on exceptionally favorable terms due to combination of the (1) the size of the portfolio acquisitions, (2) DigitalTown’s operating plan, and (3) strategic relationships with the registry operators. In December 2017, Minds and Machines (LSE:MMX), who operates a number of the most promising domain extensions, made a strategic investment in DigitalTown in order to accelerate market development of these domain networks as industry standards, e.g. LAW for the Legal profession.”..
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nine of the 10 in the list above appear to be from the CJK region (China, Japan, Korea and similar). That's amazing

•••
I don't think his business model will succeed. A lot of trash in the portfolio... Avoiding premium domains because of high renewals? and claiming strategic relationships with the registry operators? doesn't make sense to me...

The biggest hit:

" Each platform is designed to support Blockchain-based shared ownership and shared governance."

Come on now!

I don't have trust in such projects...

•••
Hilarious, thanks for sharing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back