Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Overwhelmed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecky

New Member
Impact
1
Hi. I found this site last week through a search engine as I had a few construction related domains I wanted to offload. I presumed it would be bad manners to steam right in and ask for appraisals until I had read up a little and made an intro.

Ive been overloaded with info and I admit I am in awe of such a massive forum. Good reading so far and Im in no doubt I landed on the best site available for domain names. Thanks

:)

Alex from Scotland
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome aboard Alex :)
 
0
•••
Hi Alex! :)

Welcome to NP!

Looking forward to your posts.
 
0
•••
g'day Alex and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Hi Alex. Welcome to NamePros. Great to have you here.
 
0
•••
Hi Alex, welcome aboard! :)
 
0
•••
All the best with offloading your domains
 
0
•••
Hi Alex,
I am also a sweaty sock! Welcome :)
 
0
•••
Hi Alex,
I am also a sweaty sock! Welcome :)

Awright Sir.

Thanks for the kind welcomes. Spent hours reading some noob articles and I now realise I knew absolutely hee haw about domaining. :lol:

Updating bookmarks as I write this.
 
0
•••
Hi Alex
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros, Alex!

:wave:
 
0
•••
:wave: Hello Alex from Scotland
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back