New To Namepros

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Dough

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone. This is my first day in the neighborhood and I figured I say hi to everyone.

Quick intro:

I'm just getting into the game and want to focus on domain name sales. I have purchased a nice amount of domains recently and I'm looking for any advice from anyone in here. As a new guy I am a bit overwhelmed (in a good way) by the abundance of information.

Any advice suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi and a very warm welcome to namepros!

My only advice is probably the same as most members, namely read, read, read and ask questions and seek clarifications. Great to have you on board!

•••
•••
•••
Thank you. Sometimes my overactive creativity pays off. :D

•••
Hi and a very warm welcome to namepros!

My only advice is probably the same as most members, namely read, read, read and ask questions and seek clarifications. Great to have you on board!
Great advice. Thanks.

•••
Welcome DD,
I have only been a member for a couple days but here are some things I learnt
1) Its an active Forum so there is an abundance of good info that can help you immensely.
2) LEARN LEARN LEARN. There are some genuinely nice people who have been in the business for a while. Learn how they invest and also network with them and ask them for their inputs.
3) Use the domain Appraisal service. Stay away from estibot and the like and use NPs DA services.
4) Read the blogs, there are some really good blogs you can read. Build your knowledge through them.
5) Have Fun.

•••
•••
Welcome. If you are interested in the Chinese domain market, try the Chinese Domain Discussion section, which has lots of useful information. If you have any question on Chinese domain names, feel free to ask me.

•••
Thank you. What's the hottest new domain name extention on the Chinese Mareket right now?

•••
Hey there @Digital Dough,welcome to the forum!
Thank you. What's the hottest new domain name extention on the Chinese Mareket right now?
If you are asking @Kassey Lee that question, it would help if you "tag" Kassey like I did!
Anyway, best piece of advice that I can give is the spend within your budget.

•••
If you are asking @Kassey Lee that question, it would help if you "tag" Kassey like I did!
Is there a simple way to tag or must I type it in?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Not sure what "hottest" mean. Both .top and .xyz are gaining large numbers. .com is king and .cn is queen in China in terms of value and preferred by end user companies. The rest are mostly for speculation.

•••
•••
Welcome and good luck.

Remember everyone has their preferred extensions, they may not be the best investments for you so do your own homework.

Someone else's success in a particular category does not equal your success.

Domain Sales do not come fast if you are looking for sales prices in the four figure range, especially if you just hand registered them.

Almost everything is subjective in domaining, there are no absolutes and anything can and probably will happen.

Quality over Quantity

Get some proof of concept and make a sale before you actually bulk register hundreds of names in the same niche.

Never forget your renewal bill is less than 365 days away.

•••
That's what I was doing. Is this correct?
Not sure what "hottest" mean. Both .top and .xyz are gaining large numbers. .com is king and .cn is queen in China in terms of value and preferred by end user companies. The rest are mostly for speculation.
You perfectly understood my question and your answer is to the utmost satisfaction. Thank you.

•••
Welcome and good luck.

Remember everyone has their preferred extensions, they may not be the best investments for you so do your own homework.

Someone else's success in a particular category does not equal your success.

Domain Sales do not come fast if you are looking for sales prices in the four figure range, especially if you just hand registered them.

Almost everything is subjective in domaining, there are no absolutes and anything can and probably will happen.

Quality over Quantity

Get some proof of concept and make a sale before you actually bulk register hundreds of names in the same niche.

Never forget your renewal bill is less than 365 days away.
Good advice

•••
•••
Welcome NP mate

Hope you enjoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining efforts.

•••
•••
Welcome to the Party!!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I acquired a domain "beds.to" as part of a bulk purchase. Is it worth anything? Thanks.

•••
Welcome to NP and here all of the member very helpful m sure all people help you a lot.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back