Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Overture tools!!! Bid tool is gone!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Impact
127
OMG I was just about to look up some bids on a certain keyword and the Bids at the overture tool are gone!!! This cant be good, now yahoo has cut the bid tool from their service! What to do now, When I used it in conjunction with the keyword selector tool I was able to register great names! Anyone Help!

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/rc/srch/
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
http://uv.bidtool.overture.com/d/search/tools/bidtool/

:)
 
1
•••
Thank you for the direct address! Im on my new PC and I didnt have it bookmarked anymore. I was suprised to see they removed the link to it? Do they not want people using it anymore? Anyhow rep added thanks for the help!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back