Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Overture keyword search tool

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Marshall_Julio

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

How does the Overture keyword search tool impact the value of a domain?

Just curious...

Let's say I own two domains (the names are fictional):

- MoneyHunter.com
- MoneyKing.com

1. When I type "Money Hunter" into the Overture keyword search tool I get 1300 results for January 2005.

2. When I type "Money King" into the Overture keyword search tool I get 50 results for January 2005.

How would these results impact the overall value of each domain?

Thanks,
MJ
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
"money hunter" is being searched for more, so has more immediate value as a search term without branding or development. This isn't taking ext into consideration of course, but all things being equal, "money hunter" is the better choice.


Marshall_Julio said:
Hi,

How does the Overture keyword search tool impact the value of a domain?

Just curious...

Let's say I own two domains (the names are fictional):

- MoneyHunter.com
- MoneyKing.com

1. When I type "Money Hunter" into the Overture keyword search tool I get 1300 results for January 2005.

2. When I type "Money King" into the Overture keyword search tool I get 50 results for January 2005.

How would these results impact the overall value of each domain?

Thanks,
MJ
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back