budget: above $5000 Over/Ended **********

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over/Ended***********

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
UPDATE:

Thank you to everyone for submitting a domain, or several domains, to me in response to this open call. I had hundreds of submissions, and only a small percentage of domains (the most appropriate ones) were shortlisted by me to present to my clients. I have tried to reply to everyone who submitted a domain. Apologies in advance if I missed you and didn't reply.

What's next? If your domain(s) are on that private shortlist, and one of my clients expresses interest in your domain(s) over the next four weeks or so, I will reach back out to you to discuss next steps. If you do not hear from me in the next four weeks, you should assume my clients did not have any interest in your domain(s). Please note that this does not mean your domain(s) is/are not good domains; this simply means your domain(s) is/are not a suitable fit for what my specific clients are looking for.

Bill

•••
I know you said that you have received a lot of domains, but I have a list you might find interesting, all premium single word .COM. DM sent.

•••
Hey domainers: I have multiple clients looking to buy English, one-word .COM domains, max 8 letters in length, any business vertical/category. Budget is up to $150,000 USD per domain. Must be words found in English dictionary, not invented or slang words.

If you own or are representing any domains that match these specs, please DM me or -- even better -- shoot me an email at bill at nameninja dot com.

Thanks in advance.

Bill

- - - UPDATE:

Thank you to everyone for submitting a domain, or several domains, to me in response to this open call. I had hundreds of submissions, and only a small percentage of domains (the most appropriate ones) were shortlisted by me to present to my clients. I have tried to reply to everyone who submitted a domain. Apologies in advance if I missed you and didn't reply.

What's next? If your domain(s) are on that private shortlist, and one of my clients expresses interest in your domain(s) over the next four weeks or so, I will reach back out to you to discuss next steps. If you do not hear from me in the next four weeks, you should assume my clients did not have any interest in your domain(s). Please note that this does not mean your domain(s) is/are not good domains; this simply means your domain(s) is/are not a suitable fit for what my specific clients are looking for.

Bill
Dm sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey there,

sent you a dm about this request, take a look and lmk.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back