NameSilo

Outbound to a company paying for Ad's on Google

Labeled as question in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by NickB, Mar 22, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. NickB

NickB it's a mystery VIP

Not sure if this the right place to post if not Mod's please feel to move

I have a 2 word domain that is over 20 years old (not a junk hand reg), get's around only 500 searches a month in the U.S but has a decent CPC of $9.54 and is in the finance sector

Recently I have started to see a few companies paying Google to advertise under the name

Now if I want to outbound to 3 of these companies how can I calculate what they are spending on CPC adverting each month (if possible?) or do I need to do an estimate? If so, how?

Then how do I compare that pricing to the domain price and extol the merits/benefits of owning it and come up with a decent proposal that would give them pause for thought?

I am pretty sure if I target the correct person within the company and get the pitch right it is targeted selling and not spam - not here to discuss this point - though if you think so chime in, but provide some tips :xf.wink:

Anyone had experience selling a domain this way? Can you provide a few tips on how to set up a proposal? I really don't mind calling them either as I call into the States quite a lot already......

Any feedback would be appreciated - If you don't want to reveal all, happy for you to drop me a DM :xf.smile:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice