IT.COM

advice Outbound Marketing

NameSilo
Watch

djasmine

Established Member
Impact
One of the biggest problems with outbound marketing is collecting emails since it is a time-consuming process that could be ineffective if not done well.
My question is: Does anyone know of an effective automatic method to collect targeted email addresses, please?
On YouTube, I found many, but they don't collect very high-quality emails, that's why I'm looking for a method that works for you.
Hope you can help me with that
Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I used do outbound marketing when buying domain :

- see extensions registered with same keyword from dotdb.com, visit each domain. If there is a contact form I use contact form, if there is email I use email
- see on Google with specific keyword search results, then visit each website. If there is contact form, I use contact form. If there is email, I use email.
- I see the specific brand at Facebook, and send message via messanger.

Usually I sent about 30-50 emails for each domains.

1 domain in Dan and 1 domain in afternic were sold to one of outbound marketing. They bought after about 2-3 months after I outbounded. 3 domains sold to local business in my country after outbounded. Mostly from FB reach. They made a phone call and we had a deal. 1 gtld sold by phone reached to the owner of exact match .com (No Trademark).

Last edited:
•••
I used do outbound marketing when buying domain :

- see extensions registered with same keyword from dotdb.com, visit each domain. If there is a contact form I use contact form, if there is email I use email
- see on Google with specific keyword search results, then visit each website. If there is contact form, I use contact form. If there is email, I use email.
- I see the specific brand at Facebook, and send message via messanger.

Usually I sent about 30-50 emails for each domains.

1 domain in Dan and 1 domain in afternic were sold to one of outbound marketing. They bought after about 2-3 months after I outbounded. 3 domains sold to local business in my country after outbounded. Mostly from FB reach. They made a phone call and we had a deal. 1 gtld sold by phone reached to the owner of exact match .com (No Trademark).

Usually, I combine all the methods you mentioned with other methods
1- I use Google maps to find local businesses since I'm doing outbound to GEO DNs
2- I use chrome extensions such as snov to collect emails from websites
3- I use LinkedIn
4- FB pages
5- yelp/ yellow pages /white pages ....

They still took me a long time, and I was not able to collect enough emails to sell my domains with these methods.
It may be helpful to use an automatic method, especially when you have a large number of domains

•••
You can use Estibot Lead Generator, if your domain has popular keyword. If it is brandable, this tool is no use. Also you must Estibot member to be able to send automatic emails through this tool. It is not free.

Screenshot_2022-08-31-18-51-43-288_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-31-18-51-56-717_com.android.chrome.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back