Dynadot

question OUTBOUND: Have you ever sold a domain name using Fax?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have been thinking about this method but not sure if it had worked for anyone since we have email.

However, some times we can't find an email to pitch with but the fax number are visible. In that instance, would you use a fax and have you ever had a success using fax to sell a domain name?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not yet, it could be effective or not
the question now how many percentage company still using fax?

•••
I used to get faxed usually adult domains 20 years ago. I never actually sent any myself but thread title brought me back.

•••
Americans still use checks, so maybe they still use the old fax machine as well (and generating the electricity used with coal plants).

Last edited:
•••
Americans still use checks, so maybe they still use the old fax machine as well (and generating the electricity used with coal plants).
Is everyone helping buying electric cars that charge same way. Carbon footprint extends to how many cars they have ever owned. Often making the greeny with a larger carbon footprint.
Off topic but yes fax machines are out of date although have one and still get the odd fax. It is mainly used for scan to email as same price for printer scanner with or without the fax.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back