IT.COM

advice Outbound follow up ideas

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
I am considering for sending a follow up email to an interesting party. Ideas for a non-greedy like follow up email?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

what does "interesting" party mean?

is it an interesting party to you?
or
someone you already contacted, and they have responded with another question?

and if it's the latter, then what was the question?

also, the domain and who the party is, is relevant.

imo...

•••
Hi

what does "interesting" party mean?

is it an interesting party to you?
or
someone you already contacted, and they have responded with another question?

and if it's the latter, then what was the question?

also, the domain and who the party is, is relevant.

imo...
They asked how much and I replied. What to write them as follow up?

•••
They asked how much and I replied. What to write them as follow up?

Hi

don't do anything.

just put that to the side and move on to the next one.

give them time, to think,
while you give yourself time to calm down, and think...before responding too soon.

imo..

•••
Hi

don't do anything.

just put that to the side and move on to the next one.

give them time, to think,
while you give yourself time to calm down, and think...before responding too soon.

imo..
I don't feel greedy. I just wonder if I asked too much. But I think, if I asked them if they agree, I will kill my possibilities to sell for what I asked.
Regardless to this, I will welcome some follow up examples.

Last edited:
•••
When they ask for a price, send them a link to your sales page with BIN and make offer. I prefer DAN. You can use any marketplace.

•••
•••
Hi

sounds like "cognitive dissonance" to me.

also sounds like you are insistent to send another email.

imo...
No, I want just to know if I sent a comfortable price for the potential buyer. I know that's impossible to know it, but any feedback from the other side is very useful for both parties.
To conclude, I will not send him any message. But to stay on topic, I want some follow up ideas for future use, as am not native English speaker.
I assure you that I am not greedy :) At the end of the day, I quoted my desired price and he is free to feedback me. Time is relative for each person. They did 2 weeks to inquire about the name, so it is possible to need the same period to consider. Let's trust you @biggie

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back