Domain Empire

domain Organ.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NetworkPearl

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Good name, but not for the Chinese market. Other people are unlikely to give large sums for this domain. The final buyer can be sought for a long time.

My opinion is that this domain is best given to well-known brokers :)

•••
•••
•••
I like it. High xx,xxx retailer. End-user xxx,xxx to x,xxx,xxx

•••
Retail should be in high 5 figure to low 6 figure
Wholesale i would say low xxxxx atleast
i agree with Riz M, this is a nice domain, but other than human organ market, your looking at the musical instrument - organs. Churches buy organs, sometimes other people are interested in them. Look to hold for said amounts. ty. :)

•••
Bio Tech company name in he making, perhaps.....or a redirect to their site

Start up companies in the 3D organ transplant /bio printing or animal to human transplant space get a decent amount of seed and series funding, if you get one those interested then getting high xx xxx - low xxx xxx should be realistic

EDIT:

Just saw the date of the original post :xf.smile: Do you still own the name?

Last edited:
•••
Um, unless you're selling instruments I think this has too negative a connotation to ever be used as a brand. Even with trends turning every exchange into an online marketplace these days, I just can't possibly imagine a digital marketplace for human organs. Trafficking is too serious a matter and the fact that everyone's mind goes first to human organs shows the limited potential here.

I would value it at no more than mid five figures, maybe high five for the right end-user who must own this name and nothing else (maybe a blockchain powered marketplace for organ trafficking?)

Just my opinion. Best of luck!

Edit: Actually did not think of the 3D organ printing potential... Stranger things have happened, okay, I see how this could sell for six figures. Even still, decisions about buying six figure domains go through many hands and eyes and I doubt the negative connotation concern would be easy to overcome.

Last edited:
•••
i wonder what u do with this kind of domain name as a end user .. selling organs is banned in almost all countries

for a ngo .. its a high priced domain to buy

•••
It's difficult to predict single word domains, because I've seen some sell for $500k+ and think "how did that sell for that?"

But there's no doubt single word domains are the domains to invest in though, more and more high street closures and businesses moving online, companies want to brand around single word .com's and they are only going to go up in value, as the more that sell there will be less on the market.

What you do have is a single word domain, but i don't see any obvious end-user and it is a slighty unattractive name.

I would value it around $25-30k (end-user) as a brandable, but as said it wouldn't surpise me to one day log on to NamePros and see this in the weekly sales reports selling for 6 figures.

Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
interesting that the .io is developed and completely different to anything that has been suggested in this thread.....

https://www.organ.io

•••
interesting that the .io is developed and completely different to anything that has been suggested in this thread.....

Yeah that’s why I think it could be good as a ‘brandable’ Ie:- a company branding around something different yet memorable (in no set industry) and making the word their own.

•••
Yeah that’s why I think it could be good as a ‘brandable’ Ie:- a company branding around something different yet memorable (in no set industry) and making the word their own.

and this domain has a potential buyer then

•••
Do people still buy electric organs?

•••

This is because the word doesn't make Scandinavians, Germans, etc think of a dick, instrument, or organ trade.

Here it means more like a great entity or organisation, possibly with authority connections and/or approval, making an infrastructure etc.

Last edited:
•••
This is because the word doesn't make Scandinavians, Germans, etc think of a dick, instrument, or organ trade.

Here it means more like a great entity or organisation, possibly with authority connections and/or approval, making an infrastructure etc.
when I access their site from the UK it automatically comes up in English so you would think they are targeting international markets and here in the UK you ask someone to describe the word "organ" and they will tell you it is a musical instrument, part of the body etc etc

•••
Um, unless you're selling instruments I think this has too negative a connotation to ever be used as a brand. Even with trends turning every exchange into an online marketplace these days, I just can't possibly imagine a digital marketplace for human organs. Trafficking is too serious a matter and the fact that everyone's mind goes first to human organs shows the limited potential here.

I would value it at no more than mid five figures, maybe high five for the right end-user who must own this name and nothing else (maybe a blockchain powered marketplace for organ trafficking?)

Just my opinion. Best of luck!

Edit: Actually did not think of the 3D organ printing potential... Stranger things have happened, okay, I see how this could sell for six figures. Even still, decisions about buying six figure domains go through many hands and eyes and I doubt the negative connotation concern would be easy to overcome.
This word has other meanings in other languages.

•••
when I access their site from the UK it automatically comes up in English so you would think they are targeting international markets and here in the UK you ask someone to describe the word "organ" and they will tell you it is a musical instrument, part of the body etc etc
Here it is not a musical instrument. That would be orgeln.

Here it means body organ or a part of a large corporate entity... Sort of like a body organ.

IKEA targets international markets but do you know what it means?

Volvo, Audi etc...

Last edited:
•••
Here it is not a musical instrument. That would be orgeln.

Here it means body organ or a part of a large corporate entity... Sort of like a body organ.
Interesting.......their logo is kinda brain shaped with a musical beat element and they are working within leadership development, so looks like it works in German and English

quite clever

•••
Some people would give an arm or a leg to own this

•••
•••
Interesting.......their logo is kinda brain shaped with a musical beat element and they are working within leadership development, so looks like it works in German and English

quite clever
I agree that their business refers to the brain. Mentoring and leadership in business.

Here they maybe think (from their language perspective) that the word organ means brain for English speakers. It does with the logo in any case.

Last edited:
•••
Hello, can we have your liver?

•••
With the amount it gets in CPC and volume, you could try to pitch it to Roland

upload_2020-5-13_0-30-1.png

upload_2020-5-13_0-32-17.png

You could also wait and see if Organ /// Needle has an interest. Don't outbound because they are 100 years old and have old trademarks. Seems ridiculous to propose it because of the product they sell, but their parent company did $89 million in sales.

upload_2020-5-13_0-34-11.png

Taken in 84 extensions so the popularity is there.

upload_2020-5-13_0-40-6.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back