Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

ccTLD .org.au domain names

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

VURG

VURGTop Member
Impact
742
I understand that in order to get a .org.au you need to register a not-for-profit organisation in Australia. Is this hard? What would that entail?

Would it be easier to work with a not-for-profit organisation who manages the domain name for you and agrees with the project that you are interested in setting up?

I don't want the domain for investment purposes. I am thinking of developing a hobby not-for-profit service empowering consumers to make better decisions.

It's in early idea stage at the moment and so I am just assessing my costs and domain strategy.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back