J jaeakins1 New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 0 Jul 30, 2013 488 views 6 replies #1 currently listed on godaddy for 1500 is this reasonable?
J jaeakins1 New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 0 Jul 30, 2013 #2 I saw orderflowers.com sell for over 35k with only 10 traffic and the premium service suggested a little more than that as a selling point
I saw orderflowers.com sell for over 35k with only 10 traffic and the premium service suggested a little more than that as a selling point
wendy84 Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1 Jul 30, 2013 #3 As daisys is spelled wrong you can't really compare it to orderflowers.com I think.
J jaeakins1 New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 0 Jul 30, 2013 #4 I have orderdasies.com also, I think that with how close it is it will appear in same search once they have aged enough so wouldn't be to bad for who want to actually make a site
I have orderdasies.com also, I think that with how close it is it will appear in same search once they have aged enough so wouldn't be to bad for who want to actually make a site
T tikibah Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 14 Aug 2, 2013 #5 yeah, check spelling on both those names, it's daisies
clearskies Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 19 Aug 3, 2013 #6 jaeakins1 said: currently listed on godaddy for 1500 is this reasonable? Click to expand... No, I don't think so. Try dividing your figure by a hundred, then some. Jay
jaeakins1 said: currently listed on godaddy for 1500 is this reasonable? Click to expand... No, I don't think so. Try dividing your figure by a hundred, then some. Jay
Traveler Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,189 Aug 4, 2013 #7 I would try and get a refund on that if you can.