Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain orderdaisys.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaeakins1

New Member
Impact
0
currently listed on godaddy for 1500 is this reasonable?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I saw orderflowers.com sell for over 35k with only 10 traffic and the premium service suggested a little more than that as a selling point
 
0
•••
As daisys is spelled wrong you can't really compare it to orderflowers.com I think.
 
0
•••
I have orderdasies.com also, I think that with how close it is it will appear in same search once they have aged enough so wouldn't be to bad for who want to actually make a site
 
0
•••
yeah, check spelling on both those names, it's daisies
 
0
•••
currently listed on godaddy for 1500 is this reasonable?

No, I don't think so. Try dividing your figure by a hundred, then some.

Jay
 
0
•••
I would try and get a refund on that if you can.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back