domain UkraineNude.com - does it worth $1000

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tradescout

Account Closed
Impact
0
I was contacted by a person who is willing to pay $500 for this domain. I think I can make more than that ... Ukraine Nude is a common search getting about 1500 on Overture
Is $1000 reasonable ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
well it is a definitely good typo and common search word combination ...
i think you have to go with $500 ... a 1000 is little bit too much
 
0
•••
if i were u i will take 500$ for it
 
0
•••
i think $500 is a very good price go for it
 
0
•••
Sell it for $500.00 immediately, IMHO! :yell: :sold:

Who is the specific Buyer?!? :gl:
Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Not only Do I NOT think its worth 1,000$ -

We do not allow "Duplicate" Accounts here :|

tradescout and crazyinvestor Accounts Closed - ogonovsky Expect some nasty PM's coming your way ...... Do not ATTEMPT to pump your domains up here Ever Again - You've been warned !!! :|
 
0
•••
Seeing you've now read this and attempted to Sneak back in again (compcpa) - You are banned permanently ..... I also am now contacting your ISP and Host to report you for Spam - Have a nice day :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back