domain Orchard.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxtra

Let's make a dealTop Member
Impact
What would you say would be a fair valuation for this one?

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sometimes it is not the domain, but simply who owns it. I have seen that whois before, and they know the market well, it will not come cheap, given they are on the backdoor of the largest orchard producers. Also in Dave Evason's file at sedo, another expensive factor.

It is only worth what it's purpose is for you, Most farmers cannot pay such prices, they are essentially better off branding under their own brand label, probably why it still sits unsold for that market demographic. It is generic enough to be used for a mainstream brand, but given who owns it, I would say they want end user dollars.

Here are some other domains this person owns: Laptops.com, Getaway.com, Profit.com, Italy.com, Denmark.com, Netherlands.com, and Venezuela.com.

They know their stuff, and have one of the top portfolios out there.

Last edited:
•••
Sometimes it is not the domain, but simply who owns it. I have seen that whois before, and they know the market well, it will not come cheap, given they are on the backdoor of the largest orchard producers. Also in Dave Evason's file at sedo, another expensive factor.

It is only worth what it's purpose is for you, Most farmers cannot pay such prices, they are essentially better off branding under their own brand label, probably why it still sits unsold for that market demographic. It is generic enough to be used for a mainstream brand, but given who owns it, I would say they want end user dollars.

Here are some other domains this person owns: Laptops.com, Getaway.com, Profit.com, Italy.com, Denmark.com, Netherlands.com, and Venezuela.com.

Appreciate the info @wwwweb, thank you.

•••

I partly agreed with you but it is absolutely now depends on the owner of this domain name. Though @maxtra is not telling us that he/she own the domain name, It could be he just want to know the worth. However in fact everyone should know what the worth of that domain - Orchard.com, it should be nothing less than $xxx,xxx of course. IMHO.

Last edited:
•••
What would you say would be a fair valuation for this one?

Thank you!

A server farm running Apple computers

Now write your own paycheck :xf.wink:

Orchard by Apple
qqq.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I’d think $100k tops. Shoot for $60 to $80k imo first.

•••
•••
I’d think $100k tops. Shoot for $60 to $80k imo first.

Kind of what I was thinking, approach at a mid $xxxxx figure. Too bad I just checked the listing at Sedo and the minimum offer is 6 Figures. According to that and previous info given, seems like they are holding until a significant end user makes an offer. Appreciate the input @Keith.

•••
Kind of what I was thinking, approach at a mid $xxxxx figure. Too bad I just checked the listing at Sedo and the minimum offer is 6 Figures. According to that and previous info given, seems like they are holding until a significant end user makes an offer. Appreciate the input @Keith.
Well why not bypass sedo, I mean they are taking 15% off the top, if you can fund via escrow, really seems lame to waste $15K, split it down the middle, and push it into your offer to give it a better chance. Whatever your offer is most likely domainer tactics they will counter high to test you.

•••
Well why not bypass sedo, I mean they are taking 15% off the top, if you can fund via escrow, really seems lame to waste $15K, split it down the middle, and push it into your offer to give it a better chance. Whatever your offer is most likely domainer tactics they will counter high to test you.
Being exclusively brokered by Sedo, so not a possibility with an EBA signed. :)

•••
Being exclusively brokered by Sedo, so not a possibility with an EBA signed. :)
Yea, that sucks then because the fee is going to be priced into you one way or another.

I wish you well, I would say if it was held by a one time user, or someone who was retiring $75-100k, my guess is they are going to hit you around $250k.

•••
This reminds me of the story of analyze.com, I think the holder of 20+ years was retiring, and he was shopping it around for $50-75k, this guy was either in his 70s I believe. Long story short, he crossed paths with a broker, and the price doubled overnight, ended up being acquired by Brent Oxley who was an easy target for the broker, as he is always on the lookout for category killer one word .com’s.

•••
6 figures. $250k+.. Orchard bank, capital, financial,finance, insurance, group......

•••
$300K - Mid six figures IMO. This person owns incredible domain names like Dad dot com, Government dot com, etc. I don't think he will sell it for less than mid-six figures.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back