IT.COM

domain AmericanPropertyNetwork.com

NameSilo
Watch

bkuskin

Impact
I have been offered the opportunity to acquire the domain name AmericanPropertyNetwork.com

Can anyone shed some light on the proper valuation for this domain. They threw a price of $1,000 out but I have no idea if this is fair or completely out of line (good or bad).

I am in real estate and there are a few things that I may be able to do with the name, but really, I am just looking for a good value domain.

Any insight or additional information would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Domain would probably be a halfway decent acquisition if you were going to use it to market to foreign buyers. The American part of it wouldn't be as marketable as a US Based site, it just doesn't jive in my mind. It's long, but again the keywords are good for marketing to foreign prospects. When considering price, I guess it depends on the foreign vs Domestic US use. I don't think I would pay more than a few hundred bucks for it, and I would really have to have a use for it.

•••
I really appreciate your feedback. It was extremely valuable.

•••
FYI, estibot gives it a big fat goose egg for value. I use it as a benchmark. Similar domains sold for around $200. Good Luck!

•••
There is nothing special about this domain.

•••
•••
•••
My bad.., misread your post. I thought it read "there is something special about this domain".....you are correct!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back