Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Optimizing BankChina.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kemjika11

Top Member
Impact
2,568
BankChina.org


I hand registered this one a few months ago, and it gets some type-in traffic. At parked, its got 34 visits, and 1 click. The CTR is 2.94%. Any ideas why the CTR might be so low? i'm looking to just get its CTR up to 10%. Any ideas and input is appreciated.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would suggest you change your current keyword from Banking to Banking Services. PLus...try to add some good landing page pics. That vault pic is doing your CTR no good. Some pic depicting a smiling bank teller handing out cash to a customer... etc might work better. You could also change your title to read something like "Better Banking Now!"
 
0
•••
I would suspect that some people are looking for the "the Bank of China" when they type it in. So when they realise their mistake they bugger off...
 
0
•••
interestingly enough, this name gets 15-30hits/month, and on parked, it barely got 1 click. I moved it to sedo, and the CTR is better. I saw "chinese banks" and "charity" as some of the sedo queries.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back