IT.COM

domain Opinions please... EnergyStartups, FlowingCapital + 2 more all in .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Newhat

Established Member
Impact
Again, I am dropping some domains because I probably should have never registered them in the first place. There are a few domains that I am uncertain about keeping - I will list them below. Please let me know if you think there are any keepers here. In advance, I would like to thank anyone who takes the time to comment. All of the names are in .com.

EnergyStartups
FlowingCapital
SkinCancerTypes - over 5,400 exact searches per month according to Estibot.
LongWavyHair - over 2,400 exact searches per month according to Estibot.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
FlowingCapital.com , keep it that for sure,like it

•••
•••
•••
Agreed, FlowingCapital is legit.

•••
Thanks very much for the replies so far. Everyone seems to like FlowingCapital... how about the others?

•••
•••
I sort of like EnergyStartups if you could find an end user who wanted to do a reference site about startups in that field (or plan to develop it yourself). It is so clearly descriptive, like the natural for that term. 88 million search results when I search with no quotes.

Clearly SkinCancerTypes is huge area with tons of search results, although it is likely most end users would not look to pay too high a price for it, or maybe they would. Have you had any interest expressed in it in past?

I don't like LongWavyHair but maybe that is because I don't have any left :xf.eek: (in my radical youth I did have long somewhat wavy hair)

Congrats on the wise move to always ask which names should be retained. Many of us should do more of that.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Bob Hawkes - Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. No interest yet in SkinCancerTypes but I have only had it for a short time.

•••
FlowingCapital.com is good

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back