NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy93

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello all, I would like to get your thoughts on my portfolio like good and bad in my names. Portfolio link
hi, the ones I like more are toptheatres and bookmyscene. com but I see too many names with typos which is a thing I donΒ΄t like, and too many consonants without a Vocal inside making some names unpronounceable.

by the way what is Domtry? Is that your project?

Good Luck cheers!

•••
toptheatres is the only one that made sense to me.

•••
hi, the ones I like more are toptheatres and bookmyscene. com but I see too many names with typos which is a thing I donΒ΄t like, and too many consonants without a Vocal inside making some names unpronounceable.

by the way what is Domtry? Is that your project?

Good Luck cheers!
First of all thank you for feedback. Definitely your opinion has changed my view about my portfolio I was thinking domains like horcrm, payquite, roll luck were good picks now I see different opinion from you which makes me think better.
Yes Domtry one of the non profit tools I created to help the community organize and communicate better. Its a non profit project let me know if you want to join hands on the journey I was looking more people to join in the team to help and make it better.

•••
•••
cool good luck with the Domtry project!

•••
cool good luck with the Domtry project!
Thank you, just explored your portfolio. Floxpay looks good out of all. My favorite one :xf.wink:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back