Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

omelet

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the contest. With this design I was playing around with different "V" designs and ended up with this polygonal style, which is one of my favorites to do because it creates a vivid, sharp, modern yet beautiful and artistic appearance, which is great branding approach for a creative agency that wants to capture the imagine of potential customers. 100% original vector graphics (can be expanded to any size, editable), colors are optinoal, font is optional. Lots of work went into this. Feedback appreciated. Thank you.

(For higher resolution, please click the image)

NF

VIDEOTISER V22b.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Rule reminder:
3. Contests may not have an end date greater than 10 days and can only be extended by a maximum of 48 hours if less than 4 designs are entered by 4 different designers.

Please update your end time to no later than November the 18th within 24-48 hours.

Thank you for your cooperation.

•••
Rule reminder:
3. Contests may not have an end date greater than 10 days and can only be extended by a maximum of 48 hours if less than 4 designs are entered by 4 different designers.

Please update your end time to no later than November the 18th within 24-48 hours.

Thank you for your cooperation.

updated.

•••
I will submit my entry later today. Thanks

•••
I respect your feedback. Click image to show the full-size version
2.png
1.png

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
what I want to see in this logo:

NOT what this brand going to do (filming, shooting, etc), but what can achieve (a result), or a happy feeling of our clients.

see,
CocaCola logo doesn't have element of drinks and beverage, at least you cannot see from the pure logo
the Starbucks logo didn't tell you it's about coffee (before it said but now removed)
Fedex only has subtle arrow but means a lot

so, in conclusion,

Logo for Banks doesn't have to show "$$$" in the logo
Logo for milk doesn't have to show cow
Logo for juice doesn't have to show fruits

anyways, the logo is to target the customer, the people. For people, most important thing is the "first impression" the logo can deliver, that's about the feeling, how passionate and comfortable a customer can react to the logo. More about the invisible emotions interacted.

So don't make it too straightforward in terms of elements (of course don't make it too complicated in terms of drawings), that type of logos will get people boring and boring and not standing out eventually.

and of course, too cliche and everyone can copy and use that approach

Last edited:
•••
•••
what I want to see in this logo:

NOT what this brand going to do (filming, shooting, etc), but what can achieve (a result), or a happy feeling of our clients.

see,
CocaCola logo doesn't have element of drinks and beverage, at least you cannot see from the pure logo
the Starbucks logo didn't tell you it's about coffee (before it said but now removed)
Fedex only has subtle arrow but means a lot

so, in conclusion,

Logo for Banks doesn't have to show "$$$" in the logo
Logo for milk doesn't have to show cow
Logo for juice doesn't have to show fruits

anyways, the logo is to target the customer, the people. For people, most important thing is the "first impression" the logo can deliver, that's about the feeling, how passionate and comfortable a customer can react to the logo. More about the invisible emotions interacted.

So don't make it too straightforward in terms of elements (of course don't make it too complicated in terms of drawings), that type of logos will get people boring and boring and not standing out eventually.

and of course, too cliche and everyone can copy and use that approach

1111.png

•••
•••
Try different types of font/ typography, different feelings will show up

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Reposting

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back