Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

omelet

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for the contest. With this design I was playing around with different "V" designs and ended up with this polygonal style, which is one of my favorites to do because it creates a vivid, sharp, modern yet beautiful and artistic appearance, which is great branding approach for a creative agency that wants to capture the imagine of potential customers. 100% original vector graphics (can be expanded to any size, editable), colors are optinoal, font is optional. Lots of work went into this. Feedback appreciated. Thank you.

(For higher resolution, please click the image)

NF

VIDEOTISER V22b.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Design is made in such a way that part of the letter "V" is made as dot of letter "I"
feedback are most welcome

vv1.png

thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
There's some nice entries here so far. Here's the idea that popped into my head when I read the project brief.
sample.png

Feedback appreciated.​

•••
the play button icon has been used in too many video-, tube- logos. I m not saying it's not acceptable, but any more new ideas?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Rule reminder:
3. Contests may not have an end date greater than 10 days and can only be extended by a maximum of 48 hours if less than 4 designs are entered by 4 different designers.

Please update your end time to no later than November the 18th within 24-48 hours.

Thank you for your cooperation.

•••
I will submit my entry later today. Thanks

•••
I respect your feedback. Click image to show the full-size version
2.png
1.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back