Dynadot

domain ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT FruitAndVegetable.net Category Killer. 10K 100K Monthly Searches 17 years old

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bumper

Established Member
Impact
Good investment: Premium Generic Domain For Sale

ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT https://flippa.com/8413485-fruitandvegetable-net

Huge global market and variety for product sales.

Keyword Monthly searches 10K – 100K on Google alone

Owned for 17 years since 2000

Comparable reported sale:

organicfruitsandvegetables.com sold for $7,000 on Flippa

domain birthday 25-Jan-2000 age 17 year(s)

With a low CPC $0.58 and industry competition, this domain has great inherent market value with potential for development or future resale.

The product domain name is the single most important thing for any company looking to establish a solid web presence for their product. An opportunity lies here in this domain.

Feel free to contact anytime with offers or inquiries.

All Fees of purchase to be paid by the buyer.

ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE IS FruitAndVeg.co.uk

The registrar is fabulous.com and once payment is received a transfer out code is given to the buyer to transfer the domain name to his own registrar.

I have done this several times with absolutely no problems and I can assure you the domain will be transferred to you once payment is received. Flippa and fabulous.com have all my personal details if you experience any problems at all in gaining control of the domain name. I am UK born and bred and lived in the same home for 22 years, so you will be able to contact me, if you experience any problems.

MORE DOMAINS FOR SALE

BedSale.net
Flasks.net
CementMixers.net
FruitAndVegetable.net
Ski-Suit.com
Sofabeds.net
DoorFurniture.net
AdventureCentres.com
PartyPal.net
SearchWords.net
ContactLensavers.com Two websites and 17 Aged Domains
LoungeFurniture.net
SellingIT.co.uk
GoodBuyBuddy.com
ElectronicCards.net

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back