Dynadot

.ONL Does anyone have any? Opinion sought.

NameSilo
Watch

OzWorks

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I have several .onl domains. I see them as an alternative to .online. Does anyone else have any? What is your opinion of this extension. It is difficult to get much info on as there are few (no) listed sales that I can find. The ones I hold have Epik values of mid to high $x,xxx and one at $xx,xxx. I was speaking to someone who thought the extension may be pretty worthless and the appraisals based on the prefix alone. Would be interested in your feedback. Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I own one, eSportsBetting()onl

•••
I own one, eSportsBetting()onl

Given the feedback to my question, I remain divided about this extension. I'm planning on holding on to a couple of the good ones and seeing what happens with time. although this extension is not popular now, it just strikes me that ()onl is a far more efficient version of ()online. And, I have to say that, when you have single English word prefixes (as I do) it's seems to be a much better choice than some of the other ridiculous extensions available.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back