NameSilo

One year later 7910.com closes significantly lower

Labeled as domains in Domain Industry News, started by equity78, Jan 24, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. equity78

equity78 Top Member TheDomains Staff TLDInvestors.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

7910.com closed at $18,423 on GoDaddy auctions Saturday. The name closed one year ago to the day at GoDaddy auctions for $83,250. The domain name was registered in 2002 and was at eName for many years before moving to GoDaddy. The registrant was from China. Now last year, I doubt GoDaddy got paid, because the […]

Continue Reading

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. The Durfer

The Durfer Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

That was a steal. Mustve not got the publicity of the auction. Wow. Kudos to the buyer.

3. slader23

slader23 Always On The Bleeding Edge. VIP

Auction activity is greatly reduced on weekends. The seller should have known that.

4. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

Sunday’s not Saturdays.

Why? isnt everyone home off from work

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  5. slader23

slader23 Always On The Bleeding Edge. VIP

Both Saturday and Sunday are the worst days to auction. Best times are from Wednesday to Friday 12PM to 3PM EST.

6. Mytz.com

Mytz.com Top 4L [email protected] ieie.com CuTu.com NeSu.com QAMI.com PRO VIP Gold Account

7. clarkemarketing

clarkemarketing Top Contributor VIP

People are paying approximately 1/4 the price they were a year ago... seems like a great time to invest in # domains if you ask me. If someone thinks otherwise, I would be truly interested to hear why you believe they will continue dropping in value?

Based on my sell through rates, as long as 4N and 5N only decrease in price slightly from here I’ll turn a small profit. If prices stay flat I’ll turn a solid profit, and if prices start increasing I’ll make bank. Only way I lose is if prices keep plummeting (and I will keep dollar cost average in on the way down because I’m a believer). Given that end users buy these like crazy... I’m surprised prices have gotten so low. I’ve sold dozens at BIN prices, most of which appear to be developed into Chinese gambling websites.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice