Dynadot

budget: above $100 One/Two/three word Spanish, Italian,Japanese,Pinyin, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
Must have minimum search volume of 20,000
Cannot be xxx related.
Willing to buy in the $100-$200 range.

Age: 5 years+ I may accept newer domains but name must be very good if its a recent reg.

Please PM me with the name and english translation as well as the search volume and applicable niches.

NO IDNS

Thanks,

Slader

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PM'ed you a name.

-Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
Cannot be xxx related.

Age: 5 years+ I may accept newer domains but name must be very good if its a recent reg.

Please PM me with the name and english translation as well as the search volume and applicable niches.

NO IDNS

Thanks,

Slader
Only .com?

•••
Only .com?
If its in the cctld it has to be very good and in the most used cctld of the country it is targeting. Local monthly searches must also be within my EMS requirements.

Thanks

Slader

Last edited:
•••
•••
Cannot be xxx related.

NO IDNS

Thanks,

Slader

I have 8 yrs old single word Portuguese and French domain's but your price is very very low ..let me know if you can up your budget, and I can send the names.

•••
I have 8 yrs old single word Portuguese and French domain's but your price is very very low ..let me know if you can up your budget, and I can send the names.
I'm not looking for French Names atm, PM your portuguese names and I'll see what I can do. Mind you they have to be spectacular for me to increase my price to $250 plus.

•••
I'm not looking for French Names atm, PM your portuguese names and I'll see what I can do. Mind you they have to be spectacular for me to increase my price to $250 plus.
pm sent

•••
I would like to remind everyone PM'ing me that I am very strict on my requirements. If its not .COM it has to be in the main cctld of the language the name is in. I will not accept any name that has less than 20k monthly searches. So far nothing has met my criteria, except for one but I felt that the target niche was limited.

If the name is astounding I will be willing to pay up and negotiate a higher price, so if your name meets my criteria and let say has double the search volume required then I am willing to negotiate a higher price.

•••
pm sent with two .com spanish domains with more that 20k monthly searchs

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back