IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
According to Namebio, "Love.one" sold for $2000.

•••
Rare to find a vocabulary .one hackeroo available at reg fee..but dug up this little gem yesterday: thuj.one

What is? Thujone is most famous for being a compound in the spirit drink absinthe.

•••
Rare to find a vocabulary .one hackeroo available at reg fee..but dug up this little gem yesterday: thuj.one

What is? Thujone is most famous for being a compound in the spirit drink absinthe.

That's pretty good. :)

•••

I will take a splash for my cocktail . one please

•••
Hello,
I have just received an inquiry from Germany for "Optimum.one" , can you help me fixing the correct price for this domain please?
I did some google search about the name of the person who contacted me but did not find anything !

Thank you for your Help,

•••
I can't edit my previous post, please do not respond to my previous question!, I sent the buyer my asking price.
I will keep you informed.

•••
Toys.one $29

Limited time opportunity

•••
•••
good price on toys.one.. seems like a $500 domain

•••
•••
Hello,
I sold Optimum(.)one and transferred the domain to the buyer but I see that I am still the registrant in the whois informations, and the new owner is the Admin, is this normal? same domain but different Admin/Registrant after a transfer? I don't know if I clicked on the correct link because I received the "ICANN inter-registrant transfer" in German and I used Google translation (German => French)

=================================================
Sehr geehrter Registrant von optimum.one,

In Übereinstimmung mit Abschnitt II der ICANN Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy ([https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/transfer-policy-2015-09-24-en]) bitten wir Sie, die folgenden Änderungen zuzulassen bzw. zu abzulehnen:

Vom Domaininhaber geforderte Änderungen:

My infos => Buyer infos

Wenn Sie mit den Änderungen am Domainnamen *fortfahren möchten* ist Ihre *Bestätigung mit 2017-08-17 17:59:19 erforderlich*.

Nach dem oben genannten Datum (oder wenn ein Beteiligter explizit die Anforderung verweigert) wird die Eigentümeränderung als fehlgeschlagen betrachtet und nicht ausgeführt. [Bitte beachten Sie, dass beide Kontakte die angeforderte Änderung genehmigen müssen.]

Wenn Sie die Änderungen durchführen möchten, klicken Sie bitte auf den folgenden Link:
First Link

Falls die Änderungen NICHT von Ihnen autorisiert wurden, klicken Sie bitte auf den folgenden Link, um den Eigentümerwechsel oder Änderungen am Registrantenkontakt abzulehnen.

Second Link

Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf unserer Registrant Change-Infoseite unter folgendem Link:

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/transfer-policy-2016-06-01-en#II.A

Alle handelnden Personen erklären, indem sie auf einen der vorgenannten Links klicken, dass sie an die Registrierungsbedingungen des betreuenden Registrars (wie auf der Registrar-Webseite gezeigt) sowie an die ICANN-Richtlinien gebunden sind.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Your ICANN accredited registrar
=================================================

I clicked on the First Link and approved the change, can you tell me (in case understand German) if I should do something else so the Registrant information shows buyer's and not mine please?

Thank you,

•••
I'm selling: drone.one

send me offers by pm

•••
well.. I have to say things looking good for .one... if you managed to pick up some nice keywords early on!

just sold probably my best .one .. or at least my favorite one..

meta...one

3150$ ...... godad makeoffer.. so it'll be -20% fee.

good luck to all .one holders!

•••
well.. I have to say things looking good for .one... if you managed to pick up some nice keywords early on!

just sold probably my best .one .. or at least my favorite one..

meta...one

3150$ ...... godad makeoffer.. so it'll be -20% fee.

good luck to all .one holders!
Congrats! (y) A make offer too wow they weren't screwing around.

I think that might be one of the higher selling .one's to date..

•••
Congrats! (y) A make offer too wow they weren't screwing around.

I think that might be one of the higher selling .one's to date..

yep.. of the public ones we know of... it probably ranks top 5 or so..

there were private ones too no doubt..

and yes, no mess around for this buyer it seems.. but.. like all buyers, they hope to pay the least they can.. so it started with a $500 offr.

cheers

•••
yep.. of the public ones we know of... it probably ranks top 5 or so..

there were private ones too no doubt..

and yes, no mess around for this buyer it seems.. but.. like all buyers, they hope to pay the least they can.. so it started with a $500 offr.

cheers
from $500 offer to $3150 sale guess there's no messing around with this seller either, very good.

Tough to let a favorite name go that's for sure.

•••
from $500 offer to $3150 sale guess there's no messing around with this seller either, very good.

Tough to let a favorite name go that's for sure.

yes.. exactly.. I liked it, so I didn't mess around.. that was my point..
but.. fact remains.. it's still a .one.. not a .com.. so gotta be careful to consider serioulsy when .one investors get 4 figure or more offers! they may come around again.. but.. maybe not!

imo

•••
•••
decided to let one more go.. not crazy about selling it fast... cause its nice and short.. but.. its direct inbound email.. so no huge auction fees etc..

rep..one.......$500.....inbound email

didn't know august was the .one sales month in domaining.. but okay.. lol

•••
Hi all,
i've just regged prince.one for normal reg fees :xf.smile:
I'm wondering why princess.one is premium with a high annual fee.

I really hope that .one is in business now, the last sales are promising.
There should be definitely more promotion from all sides or some first big commercial websites using .one extension. I cannot get an idea why this has not yet happened after 2.5 years. Or is ".xyz" more generic or sexy ?!

BTW
4 months ago , I got my first offers via email on theatre.one ($800) and unlock.one ($500). But i did not answer as I think the interest in .one will raise.

•••
There should be definitely more promotion from all sides or some first big commercial websites using .one extension.
Shhhh! :xf.wink:

For question regarding why princess.one is premium and prince is not, could be a couple reasons. One is, "princess" is huge, much bigger real world usage IMO. Another is, I noticed the "premium" classification with dot-one keywords has not been as crazy as other extensions, which in my eyes has been awesome, and way more fair. So way2go @ the dot-one registry.

•••
•••
SOLD Eva.one for $2999 (Afternic)
Domain transferred to Afternic, waiting for payment (-20% commission :()

•••
SOLD Eva.one for $2999 (Afternic)
Domain transferred to Afternic, waiting for payment (-20% commission :()

Congrats brother!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back