negotiable One of the Oldest Domain names ever registered for Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

loscocco

Account Closed
Impact
I am considering selling www.scvcs.com which was among the first 167 domain names registered.
It was between #100 and #167 first .com domains registered in around Nov 30th 1987

Here is one of the lists from Dec 15th 1987. its in the first list of domains at the top.
http://www.mit.edu/afs/athena/refer...domain-info.txt

This is definatly a piece of internet history and a collectors item as well as being a short and memorable .COM. Its super easy to type as well.

I am accepting offers on this domain. Not sure of a BIN yet but PM me with offers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
----------Begin Friendly Reminder----------

Hello. :)

Please be aware of the 1 sale thread per day rule. This is necessary to keep things fair for everyone.

We have always asked people to be fair and reasonable with the number of threads they post, and we *hinted* at 1 per day while still being flexible for the occasional multiple thread posters. However, some people's idea of fair and reasonable is not the same as the majority. So, to keep things fair for all NP members, we have now made the 1 thread per day rule official. Please read the new rules announcement and also the general rules for sales threads to ensure that you are up to date.

You are not in trouble, no warning points are being issued, and you are not being singled out. This message was prepared in advance as a general reminder for everyone, and will be posted whenever the need arises. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

NOTE: There is no need to reply to this message. Your multiple threads will be merged or deleted, depending on the situation and the mod on duty. Good luck with your sales!

----------End Friendly Reminder----------

•••
•••
Too bad the date isn't in the whois or you would have a keeper. I'll give you $10

•••
yeah i wish the whois was still orig. I dunno i think i hang on to it for $10 thanks though

•••
Any known traffic on this one, loscocco?

•••
•••
Right now it gets a dozen or two hits a day... but i only have been tracking for a few days.
Maybe we should turn this thread into an Auction since i am getting a lot of Pms and interest.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back