Domain Empire

strategy One month old domainer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

advill99

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone!

Today marks my first month as a domainer. I have stumbled into this business because of cryptocurrency, I have bought actually 3 domains related to cryptocurrency right away hoping to sell it quickly, without any idea and just thinking that I can sell it in no time. Now because of studying, surfing, searching, watching tutorials and reading forums I've realized that there's a lot of efforts to selling domains.

Thanks to the guys at domainsherpa, namepros, Michael Cyger and youtube tips and tutorials, slowly I'm more knowledgeable about domain flipping. I haven't made any sale yet but I'm very positive to get at least 1 within 3 months regardless of the price.

As of the moment, I already invested 11 domains, 1 is used as my efty marketplace fifthdomains.com and the other 10 having efty for sales landing page with logos.

I already listed my domains in flippa, sedo, afternic, and Godaddy auctions. I'm also doing a little bit of outbound work thru email. I feel already a bit frustrated that I haven't closed any deals during my first month but I know it really takes a great effort.

Now, I know there's a lot of work to be done and reading and exploring this forum makes a beginner like more equipped. But I just want to get a personal advice to all the PROs here and maybe give me a bit of mentoring, at this stage being a 1 month old domainer as per my portfolio, what are the good and bad points you see and areas where I can improve getting my first sale.

THANKS TO ALL!:xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you! actually, it took me almost 4 months to get my very first sale, though the domain is almost 2 months old when it was purchased.

Awesome! A Sale is a Sale nonetheless. And welcome to NP! We seemed to have joined around similar times. :)

•••
Congratulations and may many more sales be yours. Welcome to NamePros.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back