IT.COM

strategy One month old domainer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

advill99

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone!

Today marks my first month as a domainer. I have stumbled into this business because of cryptocurrency, I have bought actually 3 domains related to cryptocurrency right away hoping to sell it quickly, without any idea and just thinking that I can sell it in no time. Now because of studying, surfing, searching, watching tutorials and reading forums I've realized that there's a lot of efforts to selling domains.

Thanks to the guys at domainsherpa, namepros, Michael Cyger and youtube tips and tutorials, slowly I'm more knowledgeable about domain flipping. I haven't made any sale yet but I'm very positive to get at least 1 within 3 months regardless of the price.

As of the moment, I already invested 11 domains, 1 is used as my efty marketplace fifthdomains.com and the other 10 having efty for sales landing page with logos.

I already listed my domains in flippa, sedo, afternic, and Godaddy auctions. I'm also doing a little bit of outbound work thru email. I feel already a bit frustrated that I haven't closed any deals during my first month but I know it really takes a great effort.

Now, I know there's a lot of work to be done and reading and exploring this forum makes a beginner like more equipped. But I just want to get a personal advice to all the PROs here and maybe give me a bit of mentoring, at this stage being a 1 month old domainer as per my portfolio, what are the good and bad points you see and areas where I can improve getting my first sale.

THANKS TO ALL!:xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi everyone!

Today marks my first month as a domainer. I have stumbled into this business because of cryptocurrency, I have bought actually 3 domains related to cryptocurrency right away hoping to sell it quickly, without any idea and just thinking that I can sell it in no time. Now because of studying, surfing, searching, watching tutorials and reading forums I've realized that there's a lot of efforts to selling domains.

Thanks to the guys at domainsherpa, namepros, Michael Cyger and youtube tips and tutorials, slowly I'm more knowledgeable about domain flipping. I haven't made any sale yet but I'm very positive to get at least 1 within 3 months regardless of the price.

As of the moment, I already invested 11 domains, 1 is used as my efty marketplace fifthdomains.com and the other 10 having efty for sales landing page with logos.

I already listed my domains in flippa, sedo, afternic, and Godaddy auctions. I'm also doing a little bit of outbound work thru email. I feel already a bit frustrated that I haven't closed any deals during my first month but I know it really takes a great effort.

Now, I know there's a lot of work to be done and reading and exploring this forum makes a beginner like more equipped. But I just want to get a personal advice to all the PROs here and maybe give me a bit of mentoring, at this stage being a 1 month old domainer as per my portfolio, what are the good and bad points you see and areas where I can improve getting my first sale.

THANKS TO ALL!:xf.wink:
welcome and best of luck,,, hope to listen for your first sale soon

•••
•••
•••
Hello @advill99 !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
In A world where supply has surpassed the demand by 1000 times...a new rabbit..

•••
•••
Welcome! This place is great! I got into crypto because of domaining :xf.smile:.

•••
I finally sold one of my domain.
Platform SEDO, it says Payment has arrived in Sedo's escrow account.
I sold it on the high $XXX.
I thank all the people here! I have learned a lot from this community!
I will share the details once the transfer is completed.

•••
I finally sold one of my domain.
Platform SEDO, it says Payment has arrived in Sedo's escrow account.
I sold it on the high $XXX.
I thank all the people here! I have learned a lot from this community!
I will share the details once the transfer is completed.
Awesome news! Your doing better than 99.9 percent of beginners. Well done!

•••
There are people on this forum that can sell total crap domains it helps to get a gem but the real skill is in sales.

•••
There are people on this forum that can sell total crap domains it helps to get a gem but the real skill is in sales.

Please enlighten me more.

•••
Please enlighten me more.
All will question if a name sells then it can't be crap but many have the ability to sell low search volumes or brands that are too long. Look at what is sold you scratch your head at times reappraising. You start to see the same salespeople churning them over great price one after the other.

•••
•••
Transfer completed, Payment received from sedo to my paypal account. It feels good to get my first sale to know that it was hand registered and sold for mid $XXX.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats on the one month anniversary. Welcome to NamePros

•••
Transfer completed, Payment received from sedo to my paypal account. It feels good to get my first sale to know that it was hand registered and sold for mid $XXX.
Congrats!
Can you share the domain?

•••
•••
I was just getting around to welcoming you to NPs @advill99 , and now you have a major sale after just a month or so in domaining! Congratulations! We are all happy for your success, and wish you much more. It is nice the Efty you have set up with logos for each of your domain name. It is indeed rare to sell one so quickly from a fairly modest (which is smart!) sized portfolio. We look forward to hearing the details after it fully closes.

•••
I was just getting around to welcoming you to NPs @advill99 , and now you have a major sale after just a month or so in domaining! Congratulations! We are all happy for your success, and wish you much more. It is nice the Efty you have set up with logos for each of your domain name. It is indeed rare to sell one so quickly from a fairly modest (which is smart!) sized portfolio. We look forward to hearing the details after it fully closes.
Thank you! actually, it took me almost 4 months to get my very first sale, though the domain is almost 2 months old when it was purchased.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back