Domain Empire

Established ★★★★ ONE DAY SALE 11 Soccer / Footbal sites ★★★★

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
ONE DAY SALE ONLY !!

This sales thread is for some soccer / football websites I'm clearing out due to other commitments and a new focus. Also, I'm going on vacation tomorrow :)

1. beckhamfanDOTcom
  2. dailyfootballblogDOTcom
  3. facupsceneDOTcom
  4. footballleagueseasonDOTcom
  5. footballmeetingDOTcom
  6. premiershipseasonDOTcom
  7. soccergiantsDOTcom
  8. soccersalsaDOTcom
  9. soccerstuffDOTinfo
  10. touchlinefootballDOTcom
  11. worldcupsceneDOTcom

Many cool sites, many great names! All sites are well-monetized, but I've never tracked the income. I do not take the income as the only factor when pricing a website, and also consider many other things including the domain name quality, time spent building the site, content, the niche and, yes, the potential.

Please do a WHOIS lookup to determine the domain registrar and expiry date. The domain will be pushed for free to your account at the current registrar. I do not provide web hosting and do not have time to migrate the site for you, so will provide you with cPanel/FTP access so you can move the website to your own webhosting yourself asap (7 days max).

Pllease post SOLD to claim at the BIN and send PayPal payment without delay. Strictly first-come, first-served and I reserve the right to sell to the next guy if there's undue delay in paying. As a rule, I only accept verified PayPal payments from available funds (no credit card-funded payments).

PLEASE NOTE: I do not want the website stats to show hits from this forum, or backlinks from this thread to show in the search engines, so have obfuscated the URLs (change the "DOT" to a "."). Therefore, please do not post the URLs in the thread! Thanks.

Questions? Please ask. I'll be happy to answer them for you.

ONE DAY SALE ONLY - ENDS TOMORROW, JUNE 11 !!

Please note, as a rule, I only accept payment via a verified PayPal account from available funds (i.e. no credit card or check-funded/eCheck payments). Exceptions may be considered for long-standing respected members.

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warranties. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back