Domain Empire

ONE (as in 1) Reporter Greets McCain In NH

Spaceship
Watch
In Manchester last night, there was just one reporter and one photographer waiting for McCain as his plane -- a white, blue and gold Boeing 737-400 emblazoned with his campaign slogan, "Reform, Prosperity, Peace" -- touched down on the Wiggins Airways tarmac.

:snaphappy:

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=248d6f19-aaa4-40a4-b95b-b365fcaff562

Also, McCain says:

“It's pretty obvious that the media has a bizarre fascination with Barack Obama. Some may even say it's a love affair. We want you to be the judge. We've compiled two videos of the more outrageous moments of this not so secret love affair. Follow this link to watch the two videos and vote on which one you think is better. Your vote will determine which video we put on the air. The media is in love with Barack Obama. If it wasn't so serious, it would be funny.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0708/11948.html

Seems there's a disparity in media coverage here.. and to be fair, I think it's wrong. I'm not a mcCain supporter but the media needs to be a little less biased.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New World Order

tight-aggressive said:
A vote for McCain = New World Order
A vote for Obama = New World Order

We sure are free huh? - getting to choose between two puppets who are supported by the globalists.

It's a rigged game. It has been for a very long time.
I think these guys watched one too many episodes of Star Trek and actually believe that we could all one day form a Federation and peacefully live under one prime directive. Beam them up, Scotty.

•••
And my questions - as always - remains unanswered. Do all you Obama folks just ignore the truth or what. Not a single response to the Global Poverty Act nor a single piece of legislation named that means anything...

I think that illustrates my point. Change doesn't mean anything when it's a LIE told by a typical politician.

•••
GPA isn't something I'd agree with.. not by a long stretch, nor do I support getting rid of all nukes across the board.. I'm not a McCain or Obama supporter, but I'd rather see Obama give it a shot than McCain. In a perfect world, I'd have rather had Paul up there.

•••
forgive my ignorance, but what's the deal with the gpa? isn't it good to have someone who cares about the little people (moreso) than someone who cares about big business?

•••
Caring about the little guy is fine but not when we need help here at home first...

shockie said:
forgive my ignorance, but what's the deal with the gpa? isn't it good to have someone who cares about the little people (moreso) than someone who cares about big business?

•••
ah i see... hopefully the next president will take care of business at home.

•••
To be Heard

dgridley said:
GPA isn't something I'd agree with.. not by a long stretch, nor do I support getting rid of all nukes across the board.. I'm not a McCain or Obama supporter, but I'd rather see Obama give it a shot than McCain. In a perfect world, I'd have rather had Paul up there.
The most important thing for you to do in November is to exerecise your constitutional right to vote so your voice can be heard. Unfortunately for many, for this to happen, we'd need a third box to check off - None of the Above. A vote for the lesser of the two is no vote at all.

•••
you know, i'd just like to point out that a lot of the worlds dictators present and past had tons of political experience

what's the point of experience if you don't have commons sense or to go with it?

i agree with the guy above, i wish the cons supported ron paul

in my dreams, there would be an obama/paul ticket

that'd never happen

•••
So, you are saying that McCain has political experience, but no common sense?

I think I'd have to call you on that, as well.

Looking back at the list of earmarks Obama presented just last year, one gets the sense that, as President, he could magnify that by fifty fold. Even more, actually, since he is not just representing fifty states but is also promising to placate Europe, Africa, Burma, the Sudan, the middle East, etc., all within a four year term.

What truly irritated me this last weekend was an ad that I saw where Obama tried to attach his name to the work that Richard Luger has done, recovering vulnerable nuclear materials from Russia, heck Luger was doing that for over two decades now, Obama has only been around for 3 years, he didn't have anything to do with that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back