domainer since 2001 / musicianTop Member
Impact
once upon a time

namepros used to be a fun place
an interesting source of information

maybe I'm going read a book or 2

upload_2019-10-1_12-38-57.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sometimes all the promos, availability, and value in the world

will never mean anything.

I don’t take Rob for granted, believe it or not, he 100% adds/creates intelligent discourse; He sources and polls the community for his future projects, ideas, and more. I feel more valued as a customer (<30 DN) than any other time in my life,

wonder y so many people listen to what Rob says.. LOL feel more wanted as Epik customer, than Godaddy shareholder.

other than being under duress with ths nonsense, Rob always display same class professionalism responding to “bullying” (dont judge rob differently, cuz he Ceo of your competitor). proved how much he adds to NP, by making it more active, he foll rules

In fact... I started posting here more,when I saw Rob. this day age, of mostly impersonal communication, Rob wins my business, every day of the week.

Hey Germany, let me know next time your boss orders you to critique criticize, attack.

making this thread, helps Rob,more than hurts.

Last edited:
•••
go ahead
expose all the duplicate Rob accounts here

•••
Last edited:
•••
making this thread, helps Rob,more than hurts.

Personally, I want to see everyone succeed. I prefer @Rob Monster to post more about domains than conspiracy theories and other nonesense. So good for him that he is doing that. And everyone’s opinion is welcome as long as it is honest.

Last edited:
•••
you are shameless

you are trolling even this thread

why don't you buy namepros
and close my namepros account?

Sorry, thought I was doing you a favor. Nevermind. Have a nice thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back