IT.COM

discuss Once again a Misspelled Domain..Not sure why people don't research before they bid..

NameSilo
Watch

Messiah

Active MemberTop Member
Impact
I don't know why but people are going for dictionary word domains which are misspelled. :D We saw earlier when Recieve.com was sold on Flippa for good amount... But this time again.. Good luck for this seller..

the domain is "Knowledgable.com". The correct dictionary word is knowledgeable.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there something wrong with buying this domain as a redirecting url? Or is redirection a no-no today? Even if it remains un-promoted? How about using it as a landing page?

Perfect use. In fact a wise use for many companies with common misspellings of their nme or important keywords.

•••
Rightly said.. Knowledgable.com is not brandable.. I have Indonesiaa.com , Not sure how much that extra "A" is going to fetch me..!!

•••
Rightly said.. Knowledgable.com is not brandable.. I have Indonesiaa.com , Not sure how much that extra "A" is going to fetch me..!!

Let me know if you do anything sale wise with it, and I will let you know about Indoneesia .com

•••
Let me know if you do anything sale wise with it, and I will let you know about Indoneesia .com

Sure, I'll keep you updated

•••
I don't see misspellings as brandable at all. The only possible, and far reaching, definition that would include them is where brandable is defined as a non-dictionary word. Nobody is going to build a company and invest in a brand for knowledgable. I suppose the exception is if they are selling ignorance.

BB and Namerific don't like misspellings but they are wrong.

The thing is if you have a misspelling like bestinternetc0mputers.com that is crap

But a misspelling like wurld.com, authr.com etc are premium brandables.

Knowledgable is not a good brandable due to length, and pronunciation issues. It sounds like Know LED Gable like the guy above said.

•••
•••
I think it's a hard word to spell all together...or maybe its because I could never spell that well. lol

•••
How much did knowledgable.com sell for?

The .net version is for sale on SEDO:
sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=knowledgable.net

Last edited:
•••
Seems like page is deleted.. I did a google search and the page returns error.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back