NameSilo

On page website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does using the one page web site like, the ones offered at most registrars, work for starting an affiliate links program using your domains? How many of you use these free one page web sites to develope a small site?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i start my website off with a few pages :)

•••
I guess it's a start, but the more pages you have the more pages that the search engines can find and index. So I would try for at least 2-3 pages.

•••
The reason I asked about the free one page web site is because I have quite a few I would like to start and I could really use a free page. The cheapest host I know of is $7.95 a month. That could get expensive. If I ever start making money with a site, I wouldn't mind the expense, but right now it would be a hardship. Where is the cheapest place to host a site?

•••
Best way to host a site is to also become a reseller at the same time. That way you can actually profit from hosting your site...or at the very least break even if you chose not to promote your hosting deal much. It's a win win situation and its free to sign up too. You can see my example hosting store at www.urlguru.com click on reselling on top right for more info.

Until you are ready to go live with your sites and all other domain you own you should park them. I recommend domainhop. Sedo - great place to list but I wouldnt park there.

Cheers,

•••
Thanks!! I'll check it out.

•••
one page that has lots of info but not alot of reading is what most people prefer, although multiple pages could help your search engine rank get better and organize your site alittle more.

•••
Thanks! I was hoping a one page would work to start with. I have some domains I would really like to get going on, but hesitated because of the expense of finding a host for my sites. I will try the free one page that Go Daddy offers. Thanks again!!!

•••
There is another way to help with your hosting costs.
You can select one of the many webhosting companies
that have affiliate programs that allow the affiliates
to use the affiliate codes themselves to get back a commision for the hosting

Plus there are several hosting companies that offer reasonable hosting for $5 or less monthly , some of which are operated by members here at namepros.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back