IT.COM

discuss Omg! A prodomainer caught my names!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jv1999

Hopeless Fighter: Desolate Knight of Exo TowersTop Member
Impact
Lol, the new icann policy allows us to see if someone has caught our dropped domains because u get an email for change of registrant approval.

The guy who owns banish.com, chat.us, color.us, 5Ns, pronounceable 4Ls, and like 1000 other names just caught my:

GreatFurnitures.com and PremiumWidget.com.

I tried to put them on auction but didn't get any bids, so I let them expire. Looks like I dropped some gems.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sometime price were not depend on the domain it self but significantly depend on the owner network ;D at least you had them once.

•••
what so great with these 2 domain! GreatFurnitures.com and PremiumWidget.com ?
personally its reg fee :xf.smile: premiumwidget maybe have hope! but I don't think worth much!

but I have to admit, rich people tend to buy from trusted ppl! even sometime experts saying BS, sometime it works and make them willing to spend big money! though, when trusted people make mistake! rich people will closed the door for good! :xf.smile: and when that happen! sorry good bye to high link! :xf.grin:
when you have high link! don't said BS, because it mean loosing big money! :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Happens all of the time, especially with bulk buyers who reg anything.
You should start to worry when your drops are NOT being re-registered.

•••
Thanks for sharing me this useful information

•••
Great feedback, i have registered everything, and now thinking to renew maybe just 15-20% of total portfolio.
Did lots of mistakes, also sold one without search/cpc value but brandable...so its up to you credibility, network, and luck!

•••
The widget one would have been a good one to develop imo. Mr Schwartz has aquired a bunch of mine.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back