Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv OLED TV a long wait?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

deb

Established Member
Impact
4
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey Deb. Thanks for sending this.

I have quite a few OLED domains so I'm a huge supporter. I also attended their last shareholder meeting in July and I've invested in their stocks. I think the key thing here is not "if" OLEDs will be huge but "when" and this article by CNET supports that case.

First mover advantage here on domain keywords so get them NOW. Flexible/OLED TVs, PCs, Laptops, Phones, etc. Get em before they're gone (although I've bought up a lot of good ones already :) )

Cheers
 
0
•••
Hey Deb,

I remember that Australia owns OLED.tv and I own OLEDs.tv and OELD.tv (what it is known as in asia.)
 
0
•••
Oled will be very big IMO it is taking a long time though that is true
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back