Domain Empire

opinion Old Flippa VS New Flippa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

what accordig to you made flippa a marketplace that was not too favorable for domainer

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • introduction of Flippa Broker team

votes
    20.6%
  • Too many open / active listings due to free relisting option and flippa Classified listings

votes
    41.2%
  • Giveaway of free credits followed by domain appraisal at flippa

votes
    8.8%
  • all of the above

votes
    44.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Flippa was a great market place for domain sellers in past,but now things seems to be changed. People who were actively selling at flippa are hardly listing anything there.. or using flippa just to buy domains

I would request you to cast your vote - what according to you was major setback for sellers at flippa.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SUGGESTION 2
A successful marketplace is where there are many end-user buyers. Flippa has a great reputation for end-user buyers for websites, but in the domain section, the bidders are still mainly domainers. Also, many sellers don't market their auctions outside of Flippa. My suggestion is to reward / incentivise domain sellers who bring in new bidders / buyers to the Flippa marketplace. Possible ways are to give discounts to success fees and/or to give free future auction upgrades for auctions that have bidders who made their first 1-5 bids or won their first 1-2 auctions. It's win-win for all, as the pool of end-user buyers increase over time, which will only be good for all sellers and the marketplace.

Like this if you like this suggestion. :)

•••
SUGGESTION 3
Right now, I think we can search auctions by reserve met, however these auctions must have at least 1 bidder. As a buyer, I would like to find auctions that have no reserves as well, regardless of bids or not. Also if the search can include auctions that have next bid will hit reserve, it will be good for buyers / sellers too. This will definitely move more sales and is good for all - buyers, sellers, marketplace.

•••
SUGGESTION 3
As a buyer, I would like to find auctions that have no reserves as well, regardless of bids or not. Also if the search can include auctions that have next bid will hit reserve...

This will all happen this month.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back