OL VS Online

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

worldstar

VIP Member
Impact
43
Hi

What do you think a word+online and a word+ol?
Which do you think is the best one?
online is a little long and ol is short?
what would you think a name like broadcastol.com?
Or a name like Broadcastonline.com?
Or a name like TVol?
Or a name TVonline?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hands down, "online" is better than "ol". Many people wouldn't even recognize "OL" as meaning "online" so it just looks like a strange suffix.
 
0
•••
When I see OL I think "Outdoor Life" first, and I'm a net-geek!
Online. Just :imho:
-Allan :gl:
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
Hands down, "online" is better than "ol". Many people wouldn't even recognize "OL" as meaning "online" so it just looks like a strange suffix.
Yes,in most cases online is better than ol. broadcastonline.com is better than broadcastol.com!
When mention short names, I would prefer something like abcol than abconline!
Thanks a lot! :)

IAmAllanShore said:
When I see OL I think "Outdoor Life" first, and I'm a net-geek!
Online. Just :imho:
-Allan :gl:
Ok, I think in an english speaking country, online is definitely the first choice!
Yet in a non-english speaking country maybe OL is easier to be remembered!---IMHO!
Thanks! :blink:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I have never even heard of OL before this thread, so obviousally I would go with online. :tu:

Tom
 
0
•••
OL is referred to "office lady" in Japan.
 
0
•••
There's too many 'OL' here :)
 
0
•••
I'd say 'Online' , it makes more sense to me and maybe for others.
 
0
•••
Thanks all! It gives me more objective thoughts about some kinds of domain names!
 
0
•••
It is very clear that online is better! Now who can suggest which is better. online or net? Just compare the following:
Shoponline.com VS Shopnet.com
stockonline.com VS stocknet.com
------
 
0
•••
I think online is better.
 
0
•••
Yup OnLine is better than ol... good luck ;)
 
0
•••
"Online" beats "Ol" hands down, any day :]
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back