Domain Empire

.mobi OK, Let's nail down MOBI Pricing from Each Registrar - I've got two already

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
--> Godaddy is $29.99 for TWO years - They would not tell me when the pricing changes :|

--> Dotster is $24.95 for ONE year ($49.40 for TWO years) :td: - Their pricing changes tomorrow at 8 AM EST.

Now your turn!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has anyone found a discount that works with .mobi?
Whats the best price you've found?
J.K.

•••
alex_d said:
Anyone know how to be sure if your reg went through ok ??

I just regged a couple with Godaddy - got an email confirming the order.
However, the names are not in my account, and when I do a search for them, they are appearing as AVAILABLE.

WHOIS data is also showing them as AVAILABLE.

Do I re-register them again ??

Alex

Alex, I went through the same exact thing. I waited and waited and began getting "FAILED REGISTRATION" emails (I got 3 total) before my domains finally appeared in my account. It looks like GoDaddy's system is extremely slow today.. so your domains are still available until GoDaddy finally adds them to your account :|

•••
suntech, the best one i found is moniker at 25.90 for 2 years. I tried promo codes on godaddy, but no luck (they did work on other domain extentions).

•••
I just grabbed 19...my list was 30 but while checking for coupon codes i lost 11...lol.

None of the coupons are working....I found out the hard way...All in all i still got 19.

•••
MinionDH said:
Alex, I went through the same exact thing. I waited and waited and began getting "FAILED REGISTRATION" emails (I got 3 total) before my domains finally appeared in my account. It looks like GoDaddy's system is extremely slow today.. so your domains are still available until GoDaddy finally adds them to your account :|

MinionDH,

Thanks for much the reply.

EDIT: Just checked my account, and 1 of the 2 appears. Fingers crossed the other one finds its way home soon.

Alex

•••
:)

Last edited:
•••
can someone provide a direct link for mobi registration? I cannot seem to find, I deleted the email too :(

•••
So, i couldnt get Newscenter.mobi But i did manage to get 18 others...

My godaddy account showed the new domains within minutes...i dont think its slow..

Charley said:
can someone provide a direct link for mobi registration? I cannot seem to find, I deleted the email too :(

For godaddy...

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/tlds/mobi.asp?se=+

•••
I'd say the price drop is have a very POSITIVE effect on the registrations. I've seen about 20% of my watchlist vaporize in the last 2.5 hours. My watchlist is about 300 deep. Lots of LLL going.

•••
I just said goodbye to $620. :td: I blame it all on you guys personally. :hehe:

•••
50 more and hopefully done...

GoDaddy - everything was smooth - all in the panel and locked... :)

•••

Last edited:
•••
Luckyregister for $14.99/year (looks like a GoDaddy reseller)

•••
My account manager at Dotster just sent me this .mobi coupon, but I'm not sure when it expires. Enjoy!

$12.95 per year (2 year minimum - $25.90)
Coupon code: dotstermobi

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back