Domain Empire

Ok just bought a domain with 550,000 exact name monthly searches!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

buyresaledomains

Established Member
Impact
...to test out my theory. I will host it myself and I will seo myself. FYI I'm very good at that part. I will make it actually quite informative so it should place number 1 or 2. Should make 100 a month for a 3 dollar investment. We will see. I'll post the outcome

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
this is getting worse before it ever got better :(

•••
this is getting worse before it ever got better :(

This is the kind of thread that NP needs. Not everyone knows that .CA is canada and that the only true Californian TLD is .LA (it's also Louisiana, I think)

It beats the usual tri-fecta of posts.

Appraise: MyNewDomain.pw
For Sale (offers): MyNewDomain.pw
Domain Discussion: Anyone buying a .pw?

•••
If it's any consolation, just read the Tags in every thread like the one below. Funny stuffs always. LOL

•••
atcomputer01.jpg

•••
This is the kind of thread that NP needs. Not everyone knows that .CA is canada and that the only true Californian TLD is .LA (it's also Louisiana, I think)

Glad I asked lol

•••

exactly.. seems like anytime people actually start talking about stuff someone comes along and says HEY THIS IS A FORUM WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TALKING ABOUT STUFF.

mjnels still hasnt got a life. no pants for life. :gl:

•••
Oh .la is gone too. That would have been good

•••
Man, this thread is bomb ! Thanks for the laugh!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back