IT.COM

discuss .TECH SHOWCASE, REGS, SALES, NEWS, DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
Well once again there is no official thread for the growing gtld .Tech!

So here it is NP'ers!

Lots of potential in this sector so let's get it started ....

My first .tech domain :

3DBio.tech
:xf.grin:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
8888880.tech
8888881.tech
8888883.tech
8888886.tech
8888887.tech

•••
holoroom.tech
licensed.tech
robos.tech
traditional.tech

•••
Jeez dot tech sure is slow to do much from my research

anyone sell anything lately?
I sold another LLL.tech lately ($95) and received a few $xx offers but $65 renewal at Godaddy is probably turning off many people.
I hope they'll lower it soon.

Anyway - from Sedo weekly sales:
bam.tech $15,000

:-o

•••
•••
Why .tech

Looking for new ways to make your technology website more relevant ?
The perfect domain for all websites related to technology.

Anyone managing a technology-related website can distinguish themselves from the competition by having a memorable .tech domain name.

4-g.tech

anten.tech

anwuzhi.tech

bcic.tech

bound.tech

chrunch.tech

emc2.tech

gongzi.tech

guanlian.tech

gt1.tech

hatsune.tech

iatn.tech

jiguang.tech

jubian.tech

lightpeak.tech

madness.tech

nanoleaf.tech

notman.tech

renovatio.tech

rmrd.tech

sharpen.tech

syngenta.tech

taiyangde.tech

transformers.tech

unbound.tech

unplug.tech

vrgin.tech

yichuan.tech

youzhou.tech

weizmann.tech

xibao.tech

zarr.tech

all for free @ Checkdomains.de ( Promotion )

tech2.jpg

Stats on .tech

https://namestat.org/tech

Source : Sold.domains

Price Date Venue
DMA.tech
1688 USD 2016-08-03 Brand.direct
CUL.tech
1688 USD 2016-08-03 Brand.direct
bam.tech
15000 USD 2016-07-31 Sedo
bandwith.tech
100 EUR 2016-03-14 WHD.global
ssl.tech
450 EUR 2016-03-14 WHD.global
vital.technology
500 USD 2015-05-15 Uniregistry
q.technology
115 USD 2015-02-05 Flippa

Last edited:
•••
I only have two .tech and I think I like mech.tech the best

•••
•••
For the 4d rave.

4dprint.tech
4dprinting.tech

•••
DigitalTwin.tech

Gartner's Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends For 2017

Increasingly, the world is becoming an intelligent, digitally enabled mesh of people, things and services. Technology will be embedded in everything in the digital business of the future, and ordinary people will experience a digitally-enabled world where the lines between what is real and what is digital blur.

Rich digital services will be delivered to everything, and intelligence will be embedded in everything behind the scenes. We call this mesh of people, devices, content and services the intelligent digital mesh, and this forms the basis for our Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017.

Digital
The lines between the digital and physical world continue to blur creating new opportunities for digital businesses. Look for the digital world to be an increasingly detailed reflection of the physical world and the digital world to appear as part of the physical world creating fertile ground for new business models and digitally enabled ecosystems.

Trend No. 4: Virtual & Augmented Reality

Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) transform the way individuals interact with each other and with software systems creating an immersive environment. For example, VR can be used for training scenarios and remote experiences. AR, which enables a blending of the real and virtual worlds, means businesses can overlay graphics onto real-world objects, such as hidden wires on the image of a wall. Immersive experiences with AR and VR are reaching tipping points in terms of price and capability but will not replace other interface models. Over time AR and VR expand beyond visual immersion to include all human senses. Enterprises should look for targeted applications of VR and AR through 2020.

Trend No. 5: Digital Twin
Within three to five years, billions of things will be represented by digital twins, a dynamic software model of a physical thing or system. Using physics data on how the components of a thing operate and respond to the environment, as well as data provided by sensors in the physical world, a digital twin can be used to analyze and simulate real world conditions, responds to changes, improve operations and add value.

Digital twins function as proxies for the combination of skilled individuals (e.g., technicians) and traditional monitoring devices and controls (e.g., pressure gauges). Their proliferation will require a cultural change, as those who understand the maintenance of real-world things collaborate with data scientists and IT professionals. Digital twins of physical assets combined with digital representations of facilities and environments, as well as people, businesses and processes will enable an increasingly detailed digital representation of the real world for simulation, analysis and control.

Source:
forbes.com/sites/gartnergroup/2016/10/26/gartners-top-10-strategic-technology-trends-for-2017/#4fa8c87a7044

Last edited:
•••
any value in 3 letter .tech domains.. i have a handful which are coming up for renewal (aab, arb, dsi, axs etc...)

Anyone see value in renewing them (at $20 a piece) or is it time to drop?

•••
any value in 3 letter .tech domains.. i have a handful which are coming up for renewal (aab, arb, dsi, axs etc...)

Anyone see value in renewing them (at $20 a piece) or is it time to drop?

check : sold.domains

there are some good sales

•••
VideoJuego.Tech -- Video Game Tech

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back