IT.COM

discuss .TECH SHOWCASE, REGS, SALES, NEWS, DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
Well once again there is no official thread for the growing gtld .Tech!

So here it is NP'ers!

Lots of potential in this sector so let's get it started ....

My first .tech domain :

3DBio.tech
:xf.grin:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Wow, great name!
Thanks!

Yes 3d bio printing is huge industry and growing of course fit well with .tech gtld for sure.

Another thread mentioned 3d regs are picking up in xyz extension too so hopefully this drives demand up in the 3d sector and for .tech related domains.

•••
Here's another one I like:

8SH.Tech
:xf.smile:

Sh = Shanghai

•••
Taking advantage of reg fee sale cant pass on a same 4 digit numeric!

77707.Tech
:xf.cool:

•••
•••
My advice is to stick to meaningful words that are relevant to Technology.. don't waste money on meaningless terms or numbers, in the hope that the Chinese might be interested... that's a pure gambling, and not even worth the cheap reg fee (+the time you waste trying to sell it!).

•••
•••
For sure , just covering a few bases for a little $ investment might as well have a few, who knows what people will buy these days but certainly good advice not to blow a lot of cash.

I like lots of variety but reign it in..

•••
•••
•••
•••
deleted . sorry.

Last edited:
•••
sweet, my own thread!

77770.Tech
:xf.grin:

•••
Decided to jump in with lsd.tech

•••
post away!

VRSPORTS.Tech
:xf.smile:

•••
My turn,

ABY.TECH

and I love this name. :xf.grin:

•••
•••
My Virtual Reality names:

VRFactory
VRKing

dot TECH

•••
proc.tech

proc: common gaming and programming term that means a "process" - triggered under particular circumstances
Additionallly, can symbolize ''process'', ''procedure'', or even ''Programmed Random OCcurrence'', which is the most favorite explanation amongst programmers.

*proctech.com is already registered

•••
1 german tech.

wetter.tech ( Weather )

regards,

•••
It looks like Namecheap has promotion for renewals of Radix domains - $24.88 for .tech and $19.88 for .online

•••
Jeez dot tech sure is slow to do much from my research

anyone sell anything lately?

•••
•••
I've got some 3L acronyms:

ecr dot tech
ocr dot tech
tcr dot tech

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back