Dynadot

Official Solar Energy Domain Names thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems that everywhere I look I see some ad or article or tv commercial or tv show for Alternative Energy and Green this or Green that. This is a HUGE trend and yet is stll in its infancy.

Solar power seems to be at the forefront of the Alternative Energy movement. What are you doing to take advantage of this? What Solar names do you have? Also, what do you think of the future of Solar Energy and the future value of Solar domain names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't have any solar names, yet. I have some concerning water energy though. And I have a handful of 'green' names. I think they will all be worth money, as long as the name has real relevancy to the energy movement.

•••
I don't have much for solar names, only solarinfo.info. I do have some other domains having to do with the environment, eco stuff, organics, global warming and green.

I'm hoping some big politico or environmental leader comes out with a plan to stop global warming and calls it "Plan Green"...and makes my day. :$:

•••
cleanliving.com is the only "eco" domain I own at the moment but I plan on getting more.

•••
I am constantly on the look out for eco - green - save the planet domains to regg.

Only have one for now but I like it a lot, have switchfuel . com :)
[Edit: Just regged GreenWindFarm . com :)]

[BTW, watersituation.com is available, have ok google search results ]

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
I think wind energy is miles ahead of solar. It is being deployed right now. There is a 28 windmill farm just came online in Northwest Missouri. Another similar size is being started about 15 miles away and many more are being planned in the Midwest right now.

My avitar is the 'real McCoy'. Will be able to see the top of it from the front porch of our new home.

•••
harkster said:
I think wind energy is miles ahead of solar. It is being deployed right now. There is a 28 windmill farm just came online in Northwest Missouri. Another similar size is being started about 15 miles away and many more are being planned in the Midwest right now.

My avitar is the 'real McCoy'. Will be able to see the top of it from the front porch of our new home.

Wind energy is growing with leaps and bounds but from what I've read solar thermal power is the "energy holy grail". I read where just a few square miles of these plants in the southwest deserts can furnish the whole USA with power. They would be connected to a grid running all over the country with other alternative energies connected as well....wind power, solar pv, hydro, wave action, etc would all play a part. It would be known as the Electranet.....much like the Internet. Individual homes and businesses with private energy systems such as solar would connect to this electranet grid and get paid for the excess kilowatts they contribute on sunny days and then use the electranet energy on cloudy days and after dark. Dirty energy is on its way out...and this world will be much better off without it....and yes, I do have some 'solar energy domains' :)

•••
SolarSteamEnergy
MrWindMill

I wish they would get those home use sterling engines going; now that's the future. Solar cookers are starting to become trendy for campers; at least those who I meet along the trail.

•••
I have some solar names .......... it will only get bigger

solarhire.com
solar-electronics.com (sale)
solar-robtics.com (sale)
solar-robots.com (sale)
solarelectronical.com (sale)
solarrobo.com (sale)
solarrobitical.com (sale)

my favorite is solarhire the rest are for sale

•••
I wish I had some good solar names but most have been picked up now. It really is a growing industry and market for domains in this category.

•••
alternative

We could have all got some good ones a few years ago :)

CornFuels.biz

ElectricitySimplicity.com

FuelThatGrows.com

EnergyTycoon.com ?

•••
Just one
SolarLighting.info

•••
solarlighting seems like a good one

•••
I have SolarSys.info :hehe:

•••
harkster said:

Agree eolic energy is already part of the future..
own
eolic.org
eolicnet.com
eolicweb.com
eolicenergy.net

(have natural traffic on 3 of them, eolic.org 5-8 uniques a day)
have as well videosolar.com

•••
GreenEnergies.org
PAHS.info
PassiveHeatStore.com

•••
all in

solarheat.in
solargenerator.in
solarphone.in
solarelectricity.in
solarlamp.in
solareclipse.in

•••
:hi:

I have:

SolarInvestor.com

Patrick

•••
FreshCleanAir .com

Kind of long but it makes sense

•••
Some names from the fast growing UAE:

AbuDhabiGreenEnergy.com
AbuDhabiGreenPower.com
AbuDhabiWindEnergy.com
AbuDhabiWindPower.com
EmiratesGreenEnergy.com
EmiratesGreenPower.com
EmiratesSolarEnergy.com
EmiratesSolarPower.com
EmiratesWindEnergy.com
UAEGreenPower.com
UAESolarEnergy.com
UAESolarPower.com
UAEWindEnergy.com
UAEWindPower.com

•••
FreshCleanAir I like that one, very nice.

•••
i recently sold solarchannel.tv

•••
evirtual1 said:
i recently sold solarchannel.tv

What was the selling price so I can add it to my list of green and alternative energy names sold? That is....if you don't mind saying....thanks

•••
I have HelioFarm.com, HelioFusion.com and HelioMotive.com
Hoping someone will equate Helio with Solar :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back